Friday, October 26, 2007

Day Four...

Monday 22nd October

Sitting at the computer is pretty uncomfortable, but felt obliged to attempt some 'catch-up' on the website.

Was cheered by an approach via Flickr from someone who wants to use my Chatsworth photo as the background to his webpage. The photo he already has up is lovely and shows the view from the top of the water cascades. Have to say that now my image is up, it looks lovely too. It's a homely website for people to share their 'comings and goings' through webcams.. Takes a little time to load.

Received a 'Get Well' card from my Thursday jewellery class, which brightened my day, but also the bill for the last three consultations at the Nuffield, which made me retreat to my bed.

Managed a short walk to the allotment and back on my own.

No comments: