Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Pink Tie...


Foxgloves
Originally uploaded by Geraldine Curtis
Monday 19th November

Today was my appointment back at the DRI to see the consultant. Although there is a sequence of events; sitting in waiting room, waiting in consulting room, waiting for consultant...I tend to remember what happened as a series pictures. First picture: The Service of The Queen and Prince Philip at Westminster Abbey playing on the television in the waiting room, the second of doors opening and closing while I wait for the consultant to be located, the third of the diagram the consultant drew me to explain how the mesh that he put inside me is anchored to the bone and stitched in place (this I clutch at, metaphorically speaking, as this would suggest that it is unlikely that I have done any lasting damage even if I have managed to dislodge the mesh) and lastly the tie that the consultant was wearing, pink paisleys on a silver background...

No comments: