Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't Look Now...

Wednesday 9th April

Robert and I had discussed having a day out today. We had planned on London, but one of us had overslept due to a late night swimming excursion. We eventually met up at Derby and caught the train to Birmingham. I think I was lucky to get this photo as security guards were swarming everywhere and I've since found out that photography is not encouraged. (See Flickr comments) Initially I was disappointed with the picture quality, but someone put it into a self propelling panorama software and I could watch it for hours. (Again, thanks to Chris from my Flickr group)

1 comment:

Sarah Head said...

Shame you didn't make it to Birmingham when I was at my desk and not training in the far flung corners of darkest North Lincolnshire. My office is only 5 minutes from the Pallisades - next time we can have lunch in the Edwardian Tea Rooms of the Museum and Art Gallery - the food is very good!