Monday, October 30, 2006

Sunday 29th October
It's now Sunday, the clocks have gone forward, the sun is shining and I have bid farewell to Graham for another 11 days. Just for once I can't bear to stay indoors and need some Gardening Therapy. It's over a year since I've been able to do any gardening, when in actual fact that's just what I needed to give me some feel good factor. I managed to clear the runner beans and dig out the worst of the weeds on the allotment, mow front and back lawns at home and trim the overgrown mallow. When I'd finished all that, I stood in the greenhouse and ate some of my grapes which I'm really proud of, but have no one to show. Photo coming soon...
Unfortunately, by evening and an hour into trying to post my blog, my tears of sweat had turned to tears of frustration. Robert was as helpful as he could be over the phone, but enabling cookies and opening the key access proved fruitless. He did make a further suggestion in an late email and as you can see restarting the router was all it needed, grrrrrrrrr

No comments: