Monday, October 30, 2006

Today started badly but got progressively better. My blog came back to life just as I had to dash out of the house to meet with the new group I'm teaching starting next Monday. Unfortunately I managed to go the the wrong centre first, but made a new friend who helped me locate the nursery where the group will be taught. Once I'd found that centre and had eventually been let in, there were four students there busy filling in forms. One of the 'girls' has 7 children- I've never met someone with 7 before, they're aged 14, 10, 4,3,2,1, and 6 months she did look a bit tired! Left at 12.35pm, arrived 12.50pm at the centre where I teach jewellery, ate my lunch and began my session at 1.00pm. We made earrings and learned how to coil wire, the results were very impressive.

No comments: