Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday 10th

WHERE DID IT ALL GO?...

Now I have the blogging bug, I can't pass a Saturday without hoping that I will have found an interesting photo to take and an event to tell you about. Today was wet and dismal, there was a sense of loss of what might have been...all that white fluffy snow gone to waste, just as though it had never existed. Looking on the bright side, I did get to wear my new boots, (funny how footwear can give a boost to your confidence )- and buy a new pair of trousers from Per Una ( they need shortening).
I spent the morning making Valentine Cards for a workshop on Monday. I'll post my original ones (from a magazine project) on Wednesday. It makes me just a little sad, when I think no more projects for magazines, but you never know what's around the corner. This time last week my photos weren't on the Morley Parish Council website and I hadn't sent any images to the Derby Evening Telegraph. Sometimes, though, some things seem unattainable and then before you know it , you realise that they've come and gone...

No comments: