Wednesday, December 12, 2007

First Trip To London, Post Op...

Tuesday 4th December

It's not often I get any 'freebies' connected with running the website, but because we have been 'working' with the PR person for Aardman Animations, we were lucky enough to receive an invitation to a preview of The Bee Movie (same person does the PR for Dreamwork films.) Unfortunately, Chris couldn't go as she had to attend a funeral, but luckily Jane, who works for ICHF shows (who I've met briefly a couple of times) agreed to meet up and come with me.
With Graham home early from the US, he was able to give me a lift to the station and back. All I had to do was mostly sit and do a bit of walking, even that almost proved too much. However, I had a lovely time overall and was so pleased I had the opportunity to visit and photograph the completed St Pancras Station...

No comments: