Monday, May 12, 2008

And The Sun Shone...

In fact I was so pleased at the way my snaps turned out, I joined the NottinghamUK group on Flickr so I could post them for others to see. The same evening there was a thread on their discussion group stating that they are going to have an exhibition later this year and if you want to be considered you have to apply to be accepted to a further group.

I am pleased to report that I was accepted and I intend to submit this image. I'll let you know how I get on...

1 comment:

Sarah Rutherford said...

For Geraldine Curtis,
You have photgraphs of Little Eaton in Derbyshire, UK, and I once lived in the village. Would you contact me please sarah.r@bigpond.net.au as I would like to get some special images of the villages from you, if you have them. It would mean a lot to me.

Sarah