Friday, July 18, 2008

VERY BRIEF: 16th - 20th June

This week has just flown by and I suppose I have very little to say about it.

Thursday 19th June

I taught my Jewellery Class my favourite polymer clay technique - Millefiori, means 1000 flowers in Italian, but if I said it's the same principal as letters in a stick of rock, that might make more sense.

Friday 20th June

As well as everything else we have to attend 14 hours of training during the year, only 3 of which are paid (for attending the Tutor Conference) Today I had to sit through 2 hours of 'Integrating Students With learning Difficulties'. It could have been really useful as I have many students with Learning Difficulties, but it was presented in such a way that left me with one word: 'dire'. On a lighter note I did make friends with a Polish bloke who is over here doing an MA and financing himself by teaching ESOL.

No comments: