Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Doing The Rounds... am...

Monday 24th December

We are always so busy, it seems, that the only time we get to see relations is at Christmas time.

Went down to Condicote before lunch to see my aunt and uncle, Chris and Ted. As I am usually met with, (how should I put this...?) 'rough and tumble' from my uncle, I was relieved that he wasn't there until I was safely positioned round the far side of the kitchen table. Chris was full of helpful advice about how I should exercise to get strength back in my tummy muscles, I shan't repeat her suggestions - they seemed just a little bizarre...
After a life time of never venturing far on holiday, they have just discovered air travel. They visited Canada last year and have just returned from 5 weeks in the outback of Australia, where it rained every day! Luckily, it has not deterred them and they plan to visit friends in South Africa in the coming year...

No comments: