Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Published Again...

Saturday 29th December

Apologies for this being a little repetitive, but it was lovely to have yet another photo in The Derby Evening Telegraph, slight niggle was that they'd drained the picture of colour!

Graham and I were invited round to one of his colleagues for the evening. Expecting lots of other couples to have been invited, I did toy with the idea of wearing one of the outfits Lucy had bought me for Christmas. Glad I didn't as we were the only ones there and it was therefore a low key affair. We did have a very enjoyable time and was a big step for me being one of the few times I've been in company since my op. At the end of the evening, plans were made for the next time - will look forward to it, but hope there is less cheese...

No comments: