Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday Boy...

Thursday 28th February

Birthdays are funny days... full of highs and lows. The day began early as Graham had to take my car to the garage for service and MOT and I had to collect him. Then I had the two piano lessons - I did think about cancelling, but one is new and very enthusiastic and the other was off to India for three weeks. Then it was time to dash off to my Jewellery class, depositing Graham near the Local Studies library for some ancestral research. Picked Graham up on my way home outside the local motorbike shop, but had to ask him to drive home as I was struggling to cope with Hermione. Another piano lesson which couldn't be cancelled as the girl is taking her Grade 5 in two weeks, collect car, drive home and then set off to Loughborough. The plan was to collect Lucy from the station, pick up Robert from his house there and have a meal at a restaurant in Quorn.

The restaurant and the service was lovely, I just wasn't too keen on the food! However, it was nice just to be together on this special occasion and for us all to be able to forget our worries for a couple of hours...

No comments: