Saturday, January 27, 2007

IN BRIEF

Monday 22nd

Back to the doctor's to arrange a hospital appointment. Government regulations dictate that you must be offered the choice of four hospitals, you even get a questionnaire to fill in to record this fact. I just asked the doctor if he were me, which hospital would he choose to visit. What I should have asked (but doctor's don't appear to be privy to this information) was: "which hospital has the shortest waiting list?"
Jewellery Class went OK, we learned how to do Square Stitch. It's interesting that any cross stitch pattern can be used as the pattern, or alternatively any pattern for a beading loom.

Tuesday 23rd

Took the car back to the tyre place to ask them to check their alignment. Not sure if there is any real difference again, but at least I didn't have to pay. Went on to do the shopping and the battery light refused to go out on the dashboard. Severe panic set in, what if the car won't go, can't get to my classes, can't go shopping...Went round Morrisons muttering to myself making promises if only the car will work properly. Was it OK? Of course, must have been the cold weather...

No comments: