Saturday, January 27, 2007

IN BRIEF

Wednesday 24th

Thought there was a light on outside last night and looked out of the window to discover it had been snowing. Awoke to a cold crisp sunny morning and lucky for me was able to pull on wellingtons, grab my camera and disappear outside for an hour. Came back with 130 images and very cold toes. Was a bit disappointed with what I captured, but my theme for the morning was snowy paths.
Lucy wanted to go out for tea, but we arrived at Ikea to find the restaurant was being refurbished (just my luck) So after a quick look round. returned to the Fish Bar at Heanor and returned home with fish and chips (naughty, but very nice). We made our own entertainment on the way home wearing Lucy's newly purchased finger puppets and singing along to songs from Police (well it was snowing...)

Thursday 25th

Have been dreading today as comment from my class had been relayed to me that I'm 'strict' (yes, I know, I should have fallen about laughing) Decided to let the class have a very 'free rein' and it seemed to go ok. There are some people who are just difficult to get on with... No time to brood as training course on RARPA from 6.00pm - 9.00pm. We were shown a short video of a 'before' and 'after' of someone sketching. Couldn't help making a contribution of: "Can you see what it is yet?" It was funny at the time...

Friday 26th

Class at Rycote were lovely in comparison to the Thursday class, the atmosphere was so different. Calendars now complete with pictures and we discussed where the names for the days of the week come from. Answers on a postcard, please...
Went to hairdressers for a quick trim and then on to town with Lucy for some retail therapy.

No comments: