Thursday, June 14, 2007

IN BRIEF

Tuesday 12th

Thought I should 'show willing' and attend Tutor meeting at Village Learning Store. First outing on my own in the car. Great to see everyone again and everyone was very supportive. Only when I reached home realised what a big milestone it had been and how much it had taken out of me. Felt better after half an hour in bed! Last day of hot weather

Thursday 14th

Graham left early for Birmingham airport to fly to Stockholm. My big day out in Birmingham (nearly missed the train as Graham on phone) Had a great time - see above. Link to Les' book disappeared by the end of the day, so have now found a link to Amazon
Home by 5.30pm

Friday 15th

Decided it was time for some retail therapy, so collected Lucy from bus and off we went to Buton. Sunny skies when we got there, torential rain as we attempted to get back to the car. Can't remember a time I have got so soaked!

No comments: