Friday, August 01, 2008

Flora And Fauna...

Day 5: Domanica 6th July
On waking up, I was surprised to find I’d been asleep for nearly 10 hours! It was back to the ‘old’ routine – and what a thrill it was to find that all the times I had wishes myself back and here I was at last. First I opened the shutters as I knew Graham would be at the table on the patio reading his new book (about Spitfires!) to say ‘good morning’. Unfortunately for Graham, the book was resting on the table and he was busy catching up with work emails. Trying not to disturb him (I do tend to be a little distracting with my ‘come and see this’, ‘come and see that’ 5 year old attitude) so once dressed and armed with my camera I decided to take photos of the local flora and fauna. Many of the wild flowers are the same, but they colours look so much more appealing in the bright sunshine. I also fell in love with a tiny moth this year, they were just so cute with their round furry bodies and long legs. They looked so gawky at about 1cm across and quite difficult to see until I could recognize the annoying hum they made. Anyway, there are a few which came out well.

No comments: