Friday, August 01, 2008

IN BRIEF

Friday 1st August

Hi Everyone,

It feels at the moment as though I'll never be up to date, so I've decided to try and get the rest of my holiday posted as soon as possible. (We've now been home for three weeks). I'm a bit stuck as I've reached the end of the photos I have on Flickr, but I can always use last year's images and perhaps change them at a later date. (she added hopefully) We seem to have done so much since; Canal trip to celebrate our 28th (how many?!) wedding anniversary, Robert's Graduation, numerous walks and even a visit to Derby by Katie Price! - not to mention that Graham has spent the last two out of three weeks in America visiting New York, Toronto, Los Angeles (he was there when the earthquake struck) and San Francisco.

Please bare with me, or bear with me here

No comments: